Friday, November 16, 2012

Photo Gallery

 Road out of town

I am about to leave for a visit to England and Ireland. I have many adventures planned and will come back with tales to tell and photos to share. In the meantime, I thought I would leave you with a little sampling of some photos I recently processed in Photoshop. I took an on-line class from Lynda.com (highly recommended) and learned so much that I was able to apply to my tremendously large stack of old photos. Be sure to click on a photo if you'd like to see it at its original size.

Spooky night in Montmirail

Evening falls in Amsterdam

Portrait of Emily


View from our window

Two photos merged to create an abstract painting. Andalusia & garden gate

 The Palazzo in Amsterdam

Backstage at the Palazzo in Amsterdam


Playing chess in the Luxembourg Garden in Paris

Fall wheat harvest, Montmirail

Christmas in London

Above the canal, Paris

The gate, Montmirail

Flower fairy

2 comments:

  1. Your photos look fantastic Nancy. Lovely use of colour and I especially like the abstract you created. Have a great time in England and Ireland and I look forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spooky night and the backstage shots team well together.
    The Lamb and Flag! I used to be a regular, long ago.

    ReplyDelete